About Me

Monday, June 4, 2012

Lost in You

I’ve become so lost in you
You’re my passion of the night
And I don’t know what to do
I can’t decide wrong or right
When you look at me this way
I tremble and want to stay
Close to you where I can feel
The warmth that makes my dream seem real

I could love you
But passion is stronger
Let’s give in
It’s where I wanna be
I’m so lost in you
Come get lost in me


I’ve become so lost in you
Your fever takes my breath away
I wonder do you feel lost too
Searching for words to say
Whispering soft and low
Hold me don’t let me go
I need to be where I feel
The warmth that makes my dream seem real

You know I could love you
But passion is stronger
Baby let’s give in
It’s where I wanna be
I’m so lost in you
Come get lost in me

©Kay Salady

No comments:

Post a Comment