About Me

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where Hope Remains


“He is but a dream I have not touched and a hope that will remain.”



Inside the mist of memory the dream I have not touched

Returns again to startle me within sweet passion’s clutch

As I assume the way he’d feel inside these empty arms

Consummating fantasies and thrilling me with charms

Throughout the dreams I dream of him every night and day

As lips meet lips and fingertips roam to find their way

To all the secret places that are meant for only one

The one that I have chosen who makes me come undone

And as he takes my breath inside the chest that I adore

I touch the place where hope remains – my hope forevermore

Yes my love is but a dream and a place I wish to be

Yet in this heart my love remains for all eternity


©Kay Salady
all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment